Georgia Families 360°SM stakeholder information
Are you caring for youth or young adults currently or formerly in foster care or getting adoption assistance? Are you in charge of youth in the juvenile justice system? Visit this page often to stay informed — it’s your online hub for educational tools, assessments, news and events.
Information for various stakeholders including:
- General stakeholders
- Juvenile Court and Law Enforcement
- State agency partners
- Placement and community providers
Transitioning member to Amerigroup Managed Care
Georgia Families 360°SM Round Up
- Georgia Families 360°SM
- Creating an LGBT-Friendly Practice Training
- National Youth Move — Transition Age Youth Resource
- Resiliency Guide for Youth and Caregivers
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network — Training Resources
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Care Work Book
The Amerigroup Managed Care Office of the Ombudsman
The Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman helps solve problems from a neutral view to ensure members get all medically necessary treatment. The Ombudsman provides a voice to speak and act on behalf of members in adoption assistance, foster care and Department of Juvenile Justice custody. They make sure the member’s voice is heard and help solve issues quickly. Get more information about the Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman in your member handbook.
Juvenile court and law enforcement
State agency partners
Substance use disorder treatment
- FC Transition Youth Presentation
- BH DJJ Training – Psychological Testing
- Behavioral Health Services and Provider Collaboration
Young adult trainings
Foster child health awareness videos
- This child is talking to you
- This child is talking to you — Depression
- This child is talking to you — How we feel
- This child is talking to you — Listening
Take online courses. Get continuing education credits!
Relias is an online learning system. It gives you access to courses ranging from ADHD to Trauma Informed Care. Most courses are approved by licensing boards. You can get continuing education credits too! Ready to start learning? Email and ask for an access code. Once you have your access code, log in and let the learning begin!
Initial Health Risk Screening
Your child’s health is important to us. Now that your child is in the Georgia Families 360°SM program, we’d like to know more about your child’s health.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the Initial Health Risk Screening form. It’ll help us form the best plan to meet your child’s health needs. When you’ve filled out the form, save and email it to us with attachments (if needed).
If you have more than one child in the Georgia Families 360°SM program, you can fill out this form for your other child.
If you have questions about the Georgia Families 360°SM program, call 1-855-661-2021 (TTY 711) or email us.
Changing your PCP or PCD
If you have questions about Georgia Families 360°SM:
- Call 1-855-661-2021 (TTY 711) or
Need to make changes to a record?
Call the toll-free Georgia Families 360°SM Member Intake Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-661-2021. You must be:
- A legal guardian or
- Someone who can correctly answer security questions
If you’re not approved to answer security questions, contact the member’s case manager or legal guardian to make record changes.
Care Coordination Team Contacts
- Adoption Assistance Care Coordination Team
- Emerging and Intensive Care Coordination Team
- Complex Foster Care Coordination Team
Sign up for emails from Amerigroup Georgia Families 360°SM
Amerigroup and Georgia Families 360°SM
Amerigroup is the Georgia Department of Community Health’s single statewide care management organization (CMO) for children, youth and young adults in foster care, children and youth getting adoption assistance, and select youth in the Juvenile Justice system.
Meeting goals with consistency and innovation
The goals of the Georgia Families 360°SM program are:
- Improved access to physical and behavioral health care
- Increased continuity of care
- Increased care coordination
- Improved physical and behavioral health oversight