Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (Hawki)
Your kids are your life. We’ll put them first, too – just like you do.
If your kids are eligible for the Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (Hawki) program, they can join Amerigroup. We’ll give them all of their regular Hawki benefits like:
- A primary care provider (PCP) to manage your child’s health care needs
- Vision care
- Wellness visits and immunizations
- Prescriptions, plus certain over-the-counter medicines
- Specialty physician services
- Plus extras they can really use to help them stay healthy
If you have questions or want to learn more, you can call us at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
- Free Boys & Girls Club membership
- Healthy Families Program to help kids live healthier lives
- Free stocked backpacks and comfort items for Foster Care, Subsidized Adoption and Guardianship waiver members
- Free dental supplies
- Amerigroup Community Resource Link to help you find community services near you
Extra Benefits and Services Booklet
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you’re eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and many over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. We work with IngenioRx to provide these benefits.
Visit the pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.Go to the Pharmacy page
Your member handbook is your go-to guide for health services. It tells you how you can get the most from Amerigroup. Read it to find out about:
- Your benefits
- Special programs and services, including case management, service coordination and our Health Home program
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member
- How to choose a primary care provider
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- Renewing your coverage
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions
Download your member handbook below: