Do things that are good for your health and get rewards!
Healthy Rewards is a program that pays you for taking control of your health. You can earn $10, $20 or $30 for completing these healthy activities:
For all members:
- Complete the health risk assessment within 90 days of enrolling with Amerigroup
- Complete your annual wellness visit
- Get a flu shot
- Complete well-child visits within the first 15-months of life
- Get the HPV vaccine
For members with diabetes:
- Complete blood sugar (A1c) screening
- Complete a breast cancer screening
- Complete a cervical cancer screening
- Go to prenatal and postpartum visits
For members who use tobacco:
- Fill your smoking cessation medications and participate in the Amerigroup smoking cessation program or Iowa’s Tobacco Quit Line
For members with a behavioral health diagnosis:
- Fill antidepressant, schizophrenia, or bipolar disorder medications
- Complete a diabetes screening when prescribed an antipsychotic medicine for schizophrenia and/or bipolar disorder
- Go to a behavioral health hospitalization follow-up visit
For members receiving long-term services and supports (LTSS):
- Complete certain LTSS educational modules
You must be enrolled in the Healthy Rewards program to earn rewards for the healthy activities above. Once you enroll, we’ll send you your Healthy Rewards card and a booklet that lists the items you can buy using the dollars you earn. Every time you complete one of the healthy activities, you’ll get dollars added to your Healthy Rewards card. We’ll know if you completed an activity through claims from your providers, from your case manager, or if you tell us. You can spend Healthy Rewards dollars at Family Dollar, Dollar General, CVS and Walmart stores near you.
To learn more and enroll, call 1-877-868-2004 or read your member handbook to learn more. You can also call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711) and ask for a copy of the member handbook to be mailed to you.
To register, go to www.myamerigroup.com/HealthyRewards.