Iowa Health and Wellness Plan
At Amerigroup, we’ll help you live as well as you can, in the best way for you.
Whether you live at home, in a community setting or in a comfortable facility, we’ll help you live as well as you can, in the best way for you. We’ll also focus on your behavioral and social health needs and provide long-term services and supports.
If you’re eligible for the Iowa Health and Wellness Plan, you can join Amerigroup. We’ll cover all your regular Health and Wellness Plan benefits like:
- A primary care provider (PCP) to manage all your health care needs
- Hospital and lab services
- Behavioral health services
- Substance abuse services
- Therapy services
- Skilled nursing facility services
- Podiatry services
- Vision care
- Plus lots of extras you can really use to take care of your health
If you have questions or want to learn more, you can call us at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
- Free dental supplies
- Amerigroup Community Resource Link to help you find community services near you
- Free mobile phones, plus bonus minutes
- Free home-delivered meals after you leave the hospital
- Free weight-management program
- Free exercise kit to help you get and stay fit
- Personal care items for eligible youth
See your member handbook for the full list of extra benefits you may qualify for.
Limitations and restrictions apply. Benefits may change.
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you’re eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services at 800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Log in to get started today!
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and many over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. We work with CarelonRx to provide these benefits.
Visit the pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.Go to the Pharmacy page
Your member handbook is your go-to guide for health services. It tells you how you can get the most from Amerigroup. Read it to find out about:
- Your benefits
- Special programs and services, including case management, service coordination and our Health Home program
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member
- How to choose a primary care provider
- How to get help after your doctor’s office closes
- Renewing your coverage
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions
Download your member handbook below: