Get the information you need to manage your health
Health care can be hard to understand. Use these resources to help you get the most from your benefits.
New to Amerigroup?
As a new member, we know you have questions. We also know you’re short on time! Learn the basics about your health plan in these videos.Go to videos
Your member handbook is your go-to-guide for health services. Read it to find out about:
- How to use your benefits.
- Special programs and services, including case management, service coordination and our Health Home program.
- How to choose a primary care provider.
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed.
- Renewing your coverage.
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions.
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member.
Need a printed member handbook?
To request a member handbook be mailed to you at no cost, call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Preventive Health Guidelines
Use this guide to know when to set up visits with your doctor for you and your children.
Read helpful articles about health and wellness.