Am I eligible?
NJ FamilyCare is the name for New Jersey’s Medicaid program. It helps qualified New Jersey residents get access to affordable health insurance.
NJ Family Care
Managed Long Term Supports and Services (MLTSS)
You may be eligible if you have limited income and are part of one of the following groups:
- Children under age 18
- Women who are pregnant
- Parents or caretaker relatives of dependent children
- Uninsured adults without children
- Aged, blind or disabled
You may be eligible if you:
- Meet criteria for the level of care provided in a nursing facility
- Meet income and resource limits for Medicaid
- Are age 65 or older; or under age 65 and blind or disabled
What are the income limits?
Income limits are different for each group of people who qualify and are based on household size. View an income chart on the NJ FamilyCare website.View income chart
There are income and resource limits for this program. Learn more about financial eligibility on the state’s website.View financial eligibility
What are the benefits?
- Medical care like doctor visits and check ups
- Emergency care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Prescription drugs
- Behavioral health services
- Long-term care services for help with everyday living
- Personal Plan of Care
- Dedicated Care Manager
- Care coordination