How to Renew
Renew your Amerigroup benefits
You need to renew your benefits every 12 months to keep them. If you don’t renew on time, you could lose your benefits.
But don’t worry! Just follow these easy steps to renew your benefits.
1. Keep an eye out for a notice in the mail.
You’ll get a renewal packet from TennCare when it’s time to renew your benefits.
2. Complete your form and gather documents.
Completely fill out the form and gather any documents TennCare asks for.
3. Send your information back.
Mail the completed form and requested documents back to TennCare on time to:
P.O. Box 305240
Nashville, TN 37230-5240
You can also complete your renewal by:
• Calling TennCare Connect toll-free at 1-855-259-0701.
• Logging in to your TennCare Connect account.
• Faxing your completed and signed renewal packet to 855-315-0669.
Have you moved?
If you moved this past year, the state needs your new address! Call TennCare Connect at
1-855-259-0701. They can also help you with your renewal.
Need help completing your renewal packet?
Call TennCare Connect toll-free at 1-855-259-0701 to get help over the phone or visit one of these links: