How to Renew
Renew your Amerigroup benefits
The state requires your health benefits to be renewed every 12 months. Here are ways to keep your coverage.
1. Be on the lookout for a notice in the mail.
The state will send you a packet of information when it is time to renew.
2. Complete forms and send in documents.
Fill out the renewal form and gather any documents needed.
3. Send your information back.
Mail the form and any requested documents to TennCare. Please keep in mind the deadline date to submit your information.
Your packet can be sent to:
P.O. Box 305240
Nashville, TN 37230-5240
You can also complete your renewal by:
• Calling TennCare Connect toll-free at 855-259-0701.
• Logging in to your TennCare Connect account.
• Faxing your completed and signed renewal packet to 855-315-0669.
Have you moved?
If you moved this past year, the state needs your new address! Call TennCare Connect at
1-855-259-0701. They can also help you with your renewal.
Need help completing your renewal packet?
Call TennCare Connect toll-free at 1-855-259-0701 to get help over the phone or visit one of these links: