1915(c) home - and community-based services (HCBS) waivers
1915(c) waivers are currently closed for new enrollment.
The 1915(c) waivers program helps individuals with intellectual disabilities (ID) live in their own homes or community, for as long as possible. As a member of this program, you’ll receive benefits for physical health, behavioral health, and long-term service and supports (LTSS) that help you:
- Increase your independence
- Find a job
- Be more involved in your community
These services are called Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). There are three types of 1915(c) HCBS waivers:
If you think you need long-term services and supports or have questions, call Amerigroup Member Services at 866-840-4991 (TRS 711). You can also read your member handbook below for details about your 1915(c) waiver program benefits.
- Member Handbook - English
- Member Handbook - Spanish
- Member Handbook Update - English
- Member Handbook Update - Spanish
- Member Handbook Update - Arabic
Your member handbook is your go-to-guide for health services. Read it to find out about:
- How to use your benefits
- How to choose a primary care provider
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member
Need a handbook mailed to you?
Call Member Services at 800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Beneficiary Support System
If you need help or have a concern, you can:
- Call your care coordinator, support coordinator, or Member Services at 866-840-4991 (TRS 711).
- Call TennCare Connect at 855-259-0701.
- Contact Disability Rights Tennessee at:
Toll-free number: 888-723-8193
Local number: 615-873-4108