Helping you get the information you need about your health care
We want you to have easy access to all of the documents you need to manage your health care.
New to Amerigroup?
As a new member, we know you have questions. We also know you’re short on time! Learn the basics about your health plan on the New Member Welcome page
Your member handbook is your go-to-guide for health services. Read it to find out about:
- How to use your benefits
- How to choose a primary care provider
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member
Need a handbook mailed to you?
Call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711). We can also provide a handbook in a different format such as braille or CD-ROM, if needed.
Consumer Direction Handbook
Find out how to direct your own care in the CHOICES program.
DentaQuest Dental Fliers
Preparing for Your Doctor Visit
Get tips to make the most of your doctor visit. This brochure can help you with:
- Items to bring to your visit
- Information to tell the doctor
- Questions to ask the doctor
- What to do after your visit