Your Amerigroup STAR+PLUS MMP benefits
Amerigroup STAR+PLUS MMP (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) provides all of your Medicare and Texas Medicaid benefits in one plan with no premium. Your benefits include:
- Doctor visits and prescription medications
- Dental, vision, and hearing services
- Hospital, urgent, and emergency care
- Long-term services and supports
- Texas Medicaid's Medical Transportation Program (MTP)
Learn more about your pharmacy and prescription drug benefits. Copays for prescription drugs vary based on the level of Extra Help you get.
Plus, we provide extra benefits just for our members
Over-the-Counter Health Products
Get up to $51 every three months to buy over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items from our 2020 Over-the-Counter Health Products Catalog. You can also use your Amerigroup Member Rewards dollars for catalog purchases. Please see your 2020 Over-the-Counter Health Products Catalog for more information or call Member Services for assistance. To order a catalog or request an OTC Member Rewards Card, call 1-866-413-2582 (TTY: 711) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., local time, 7 days a week, October through March; and beginning in April, Monday through Friday.
Get up to $1,600 in extra dental benefits each year for crowns, dentures, bridges, and other services.
Get up to $2,000 every year for hearing aids (both ears combined).
Get up to $300 for 1 pair of eyeglasses (lenses and frame) or contact lenses every year.
- Amerigroup Member Rewards program
- Personal emergency response necklace or wristband*
- No-cost gym membership through SilverSneakers®
- Pest control services for your home
- Extra foot care visit
- Respite services for family or caregivers*
- Home-delivered meals after a hospital or skilled nursing facility discharge*
- Photo album for members with memory loss to help preserve memories
*Extra benefit applies to non-waivered members. Benefit available to HCBS STAR+PLUS Waiver members as a covered benefit. See your Member Handbook for more information.
Your service coordination team
Your service coordinator will help make sure all your care and services work together. He or she is part of your service coordination team and works with you to create a Plan of Care to meet your health needs and goals. Your service coordination team will also help you get approvals for needed care and services. Ask your service coordinator about Amerigroup Member Rewards and get rewarded for doing healthy activities.
You can reach your service coordinator by calling Member Services at 1-855-878-1784 (TTY: 711). The call is free.
Learn more about all Amerigroup STAR+PLUS MMP benefits and how to use them in your Member Handbook. A brief summary of your covered services is found in the Summary of Benefits.
Summary of Benefits
H8786_20_117495_R CMS Approved 02/10/2020