Find a Doctor
Get the care you need
Use our search tool to find a plan provider close to home. You can search by name, specialty or location.
You can search for many different providers, like:
- Primary care providers
- Labs (to get blood tests)
- Long-term services and supports
You may be able to go to a provider who is not in our network if:
- You need a service that cannot be provided within our plan (prior authorization may be required)
- You’re in an emergency
- You need out-of-area dialysis services
- You need to see a women’s health specialist
- You’re within the first 90 days of enrollment
2021 MMP Provider and Pharmacy Directories - Updated as of May 1, 2021
El Paso County
Need a printed copy of a Provider and Pharmacy Directory?
Call Member Services at 1-855-878-1784 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time to ask us to mail you a directory. The call is free.
H8786_21_127705_R CMS Approved 01/21/2021