American Indians and Alaska Natives
Working together for healthy communities
Your priorities are our priority
We know there are many ways to get and stay healthy. So we’re finding ways to get you what you need. With Amerigroup, you can continue to get your health care from tribal and urban Indian health programs and we’ll pay for them.
We’re the first health plan in Washington State to honor traditional healing benefits for American Indians and Alaska Natives, including:
- Sweat lodge
- Spiritual healing circle and storytelling
- Naturopathic or traditional medicine
- Plus, all Amerigroup benefits! View all benefits.
Making it easy to get care
Everyone needs a doctor to turn to when they’re sick. Once you find a doctor or clinic close to home, schedule your new-patient appointment.
Online Resources — Many pathways to health
We know being healthy is about more than just doctor visits. Here are some online tools and resources that can help you find care and support that’s right for you.
- American Indian Health Commission resource page
- Health Care Authority’s (HCA’s) tribal affairs page
- American Indian Community Center — Spokane