Manage Your Condition
DMCCU is all about you
DMCCU stands for Disease Management Centralized Care Unit (DMCCU).
How to participate
Call 1-888-830-4300 (TTY: 711) toll free. You will be asked some questions about your health to help get you started. You can also enroll online in one of our programs by emailing us your request. Just include your full name, Amerigroup member ID number, date of birth, address, phone number and the condition or conditions for which you would like case management services.
Disease Management Monthly Highlight
Bipolar disorder happens in a person’s brain. It can cause unusual changes in mood, energy and level of activity, and make it hard to carry out routine day-to-day tasks.
A person who lives with bipolar disorder can have extreme mood swings. They can have long periods of feeling “high” or overly happy. This is called a manic episode.
They can also have periods of feeling very low, down, worried or hopeless. This is called a depressive episode. These feelings can make it hard to concentrate and to stay in touch with family and friends.
What can you do if you think you might be living with bipolar disorder?
Talk to your primary care provider (PCP). They can help you get a proper diagnosis. With treatment and support, people with bipolar disorder can live healthy, happy and productive lives.
- Behavioral Health - English
- Behavioral Health - Spanish
- Bipolar Disorder - English
- Bipolar Disorder - Spanish
- Major Depressive Disorder - English
- Major Depressive Disorder - Spanish
- Schizophrenia - English
- Schizophrenia - Spanish
- Substance Use Disorder - English
- Substance Use Disorder - Spanish
- Your Recovery Journey – English
- Your Recovery Journey – Spanish
- Diabetes - English
- Diabetes - Spanish
- Diabetes: Food Choices - English
- Diabetes: Food Choices - Spanish
- Diabetes: Staying Active - English
- Diabetes: Staying Active - Spanish
- Diabetes: Insulin - English
- Diabetes: Insulin - Spanish
- Diabetes: Tracking My Progress - English
- Diabetes: Tracking My Progress - Spanish
- Healthy Guidelines for Diabetes Chart - English
- Healthy Guidelines for Diabetes Chart - Spanish
- Weekly Blood Glucose Chart - English
- Weekly Blood Glucose Chart - Spanish