Georgia Families 360°SM stakeholder information
Are you caring for youth or young adults currently or formerly in foster care or getting adoption assistance? Are you in charge of youth in the juvenile justice system? Visit this page often to stay informed — it’s your online hub for educational tools, assessments, news and events.
Information for various stakeholders including:
- General stakeholders
- Juvenile Court and Law Enforcement
- State agency partners
- Placement and community providers
- Caretaker Information Session
- Is it time for an EPSDT visit?
- Care Taker Connect Quick Reference Guide - ENG
- Care Taker Connect Quick Reference Guide - SPA
- Caregiver Help Line — Helping you to manage all the moving pieces
For Adoptive Families
For Transitional-Aged Youth
- Your guide to the Georgia Families 360° program
- Health care after foster care — know your benefits
- How to obtain your member ID card
DFCS and DJJ
- DJJ Orientation
- DFCS Orientation
- DFCS and DJJ Quick Reference Guide
- How to obtain your member ID card
- DFCS E-Form Process Quick Reference Guide
Juvenile court and law enforcement
State agency partners
Transitioning member to Amerigroup Managed Care
The Amerigroup Managed Care Office of the Ombudsman
The Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman helps solve problems from a neutral view to ensure members get all medically necessary treatment. The Ombudsman provides a voice to speak and act on behalf of members in adoption assistance, foster care and Department of Juvenile Justice custody. They make sure the member’s voice is heard and help solve issues quickly. Get more information about the Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman in your member handbook.
Information for providers
The Georgia Health Information Network
Improve the quality and coordination of patient care. The Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN) helps providers close the information gap to improve the quality of patient care across the state. Visit the GaHIN website.
The Amerigroup Georgia Families 360°SM Education and Training Department holds year-round training to community stakeholders, caregivers, providers, and members.
- FC Transition Youth Presentation
- EPSDT Presentation
- BH DJJ Training – Psychological Testing
- BH DFCS Training – Psychological Testing
Live Webinar Listing
For a list of live on-line trainings, visit the Amerigroup Georgia Families 360°SM Training Calendar.
If you seek training that you do not see on the list, email the Education and Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to give you the tools and training you need.
Foster child health awareness videos
- This child is talking to you
- This child is talking to you — Depression
- This child is talking to you — How we feel
- This child is talking to you — Listening
Take online courses. Get continuing education credits!
Relias is an online learning system. It gives you access to courses ranging from ADHD to Trauma Informed Care. Most courses are approved by licensing boards. You can get continuing education credits too! Ready to start learning? Email and ask for an access code. Once you have your access code, log in and let the learning begin!
Initial Health Risk Screening
Your child’s health is important to us. Now that your child is in the Georgia Families 360°SM program, we’d like to know more about your child’s health.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the Initial Health Risk Screening form. It’ll help us form the best plan to meet your child’s health needs. When you’ve filled out the form, save and email it to us with attachments (if needed).
If you have more than one child in the Georgia Families 360°SM program, you can fill out this form for your other child.
If you have questions about the Georgia Families 360°SM program, call 1-855-661-2021 (TTY 711) or email us.
Changing your PCP or PCD
- Georgia Families 360°SM
- Creating an LGBT-Friendly Practice Training
- National Youth Move — Transition Age Youth Resource
- Resiliency Guide for Youth and Caregivers
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network — Training Resources
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Care Work Book
- Community Resource Link – Find free or low-cost services near you
Substance use disorder treatment
Georgia Families 360°SM Round Up
Newsletters for Caregivers
Newsletters for Adoption Assistance Families
Newsletters for State Partners
New header, Newsletters for Transitional-Aged Youth
If you have questions about Georgia Families 360°SM:
- Call 1-855-661-2021 (TTY 711) or
Need to make changes to a record?
Call the toll-free Georgia Families 360°SM Member Intake Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-661-2021. You must be:
- A legal guardian or
- Someone who can correctly answer security questions
If you’re not approved to answer security questions, contact the member’s case manager or legal guardian to make record changes.
Care Coordination Team Contacts
Amerigroup and Georgia Families 360°SM
Amerigroup is the Georgia Department of Community Health’s single statewide care management organization (CMO) for children, youth and young adults in foster care, children and youth getting adoption assistance, and select youth in the Juvenile Justice system.
Bhavini Solanki, LPC
Director of Georgia Families 360⁰
740 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Meeting goals with consistency and innovation
The goals of the Georgia Families 360°SM program are:
- Improved access to physical and behavioral health care
- Increased continuity of care
- Increased care coordination
- Improved physical and behavioral health oversight