Georgia Families 360°SM
Amerigroup Community Care is Georgia Families 360°SM's
single care management organization (CMO) in charge of coordinating care for children in Foster Care, children receiving Adoption Assistance and select youth in the Juvenile Justice system.
You want the kids in your care to grow up happy and healthy. We do too! That’s why Georgia Families 360oSM members get important care and services from Amerigroup like:
- Care from a primary care physician who works with your plan that you choose
- Wellness visits and shots to help keep your child healthy
- Vision and dental care
- A full list of prescriptions
- Specialty doctor services and hospital stays
- Behavioral health services
Plus lots of extras!
With Amerigroup, you get lots of extra benefits to help you stay healthy like:
- A dental exam and cleaning every six months
- Free over-the-counter medicine
- Free weight-management program and personal exercise kit for ages 10 and up
- GED assistance
- Supports to keep you healthy after an emergency
- Pest control services and hypoallergenic pillow for members diagnosed with asthma
You’ll also get benefits to help your child stay active and keep learning like:
- Free Boys & Girls Club memberships for kids 6–18
- Free Girl Scout membership
Different eligibility rules apply to each benefit. Look in your member handbook or call us at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711) to learn more.
Limitations and restrictions apply. Benefits may change.
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you’re eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time.
Healthy Rewards is a no-cost, optional program for eligible members enrolled in our health plan. The program encourages you to complete qualifying healthy activities and screenings, then rewards you with gift cards to popular retailers. You may be eligible to earn rewards for these activities below:
- $25 for childhood and adolescent wellness visits
- $25 for child and adolescent dental visits
- $25 for adult wellness visits
- $50 for breast cancer screenings
- $25 for cervical cancer screenings
- $25 for completing your child’s immunizations (shots) on time
- 25 for Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) wellness visits (if completed within first 30 days of enrollment)
- Up to $40 for high blood pressure medication refills
- Up to $40 for ADHD medication management
- $25 for completing lead screening
- $25 for a diabetic retinal eye exam
- $25 for a diabetic A1c screening
- $5 for completing a "What do you know about diabetes?" quiz
- $50 for following up with your doctor after a behavioral health discharge
- $35 for pregnant moms who go to a prenatal appointment in their first trimester or within 42 days of joining the health plan
- $40 for new moms who go to their postpartum visit 7–84 days after delivery
- Up to $80 for well-baby visits
Enroll and earn rewards
To see what you are eligible to earn, enroll in Healthy Rewards by logging into your Amerigroup account and visiting the Benefit Reward Hub . You can also enroll in the program or learn more by calling Healthy Rewards at 888-990-8681 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
If you need help setting up your Amerigroup online account, call Member Services at 800-600-4441 (TTY 711) or Georgia Families 360°SM Member Intake Line at 855-661-2021 (TTY 711)..
We work with IngenioRx to get you the medicines you need. We cover a wide range of prescriptions and many over-the-counter medicines.
Visit the Pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.Go to Pharmacy page
The Georgia Families 360°SM program is required for all members in:
- Foster Care
- Select youth in the Department of Juvenile Justice
Members enrolled in the following programs are excluded:
- Children under 21 who are:
- In Adoption Assistance under Title IV-E of the Social Security Act
- Enrolled in the Georgia Pediatric Program (GAPP)
- Children living or assigned out of the state of Georgia
- Members enrolled in Medicare
Getting you the right care
The Amerigroup Care Team is made up of health care experts who will help you by:
- Working with you to make healthy life choices
- Sharing health tips like how to take care of asthma
- Helping you take control of your health by completing a health risk screening
- Making sure you get the most out of your health plan
- Connecting you to health care programs like disease management
Or call our:
- Case Management department at 678-587-4758
- Georgia Families 360°SM Intake Line at 1-855-661-2021*
Everything we talk to you about is private.
*This number is for Georgia Families 360°SM members only.
There are many kinds of specialists. A specialist is a doctor who gives care for a certain illness or part of the body. One kind of specialist is a cardiologist, or heart doctor. Another kind of specialist is an oncologist. An oncologist is a cancer doctor.
Your PCP may send you to a specialist for care. This is called a referral. If your PCP wants you to go to a specialist, he or she may help set up your visit with the specialist.
You don’t have to see your PCP first to go to a women’s health doctor for well-woman checkups. An obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) is a women’s health doctor.
You do not have to see your PCP first to see a behavioral health provider for mental health, alcohol abuse or substance abuse services.
Your member handbook is your go-to guide for health services. It tells you how you can get the most out of your benefits. Read it to find out about:
- Your benefits
- Special programs and services like health education classes, case management and disease management
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Amerigroup member
- How to choose a primary care provider
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- Recertifying your benefits
- How to reach Amerigroup Member Services if you have questions
The electronic version of your member handbook is searchable. Use "Ctrl + F" to search for keywords. If you’re using a Mac, use "Command + F."
Handbook for Georgia Families 360° - Foster Care and Department of Juvenile Justice members
Handbook for Georgia Families 360°- Adoption assistance, CHAFFEE, and Former Foster Care members
Need your handbook mailed to you?
Call Member Services toll free at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
A referral is when your primary care provider (PCP) sends you to another provider for care. This care is often from a specialist. As an Amerigroup member, you don’t need a referral to see a provider who’s not your PCP as long as the provider works with your plan.
What is precertification?
Precertification is needed for:
- Inpatient admissions
- Certain behavioral health services like skills training
- Psychological testing
- Certain prescriptions
- Rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational, respiratory, speech)
- Care from a provider who doesn’t work with your plan
As a member, you don’t make the request. Your PCP, specialist or other provider should send in the request. If your case doesn’t meet the rules for medically needed, we’ll send you a letter. The letter will tell you we could not OK the service and why.
Other benefit details can be found in your member handbook. If you have questions or would like a copy of your member handbook mailed to you, call Member Services at 1-800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
We put tools and technologies in your hands to make it easier to access care and services. Your Care Plan is a tool for Georgia Families 360°SM members. It helps you:
- Stay connected with your care coordinator
- Get your care coordinator’s phone number and email address
- Send secure messages about diagnoses, goals, medicines, services and more
- Stay up-to-date on your care plan
- View your goals and objectives
- Check due dates and status for goals and objectives
Transitioning member to Amerigroup Managed Care
Georgia Families 360°SM Round Up
Foster Care DFCS & DJJ Reference Guide
The Amerigroup Managed Care Office of the Ombudsman
The Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman helps solve problems from a neutral view to ensure members get all medically necessary treatment. The Ombudsman provides a voice to speak and act on behalf of members in adoption assistance, foster care and Department of Juvenile Justice custody. They make sure the member’s voice is heard and help solve issues quickly. Get more information about the Amerigroup Office of the Ombudsman in your member handbook.
Care Coordination Team Contacts
Take online courses. Get continuing education credits!
Relias is an online learning system. It gives you access to courses ranging from ADHD to Trauma Informed Care. Most courses are approved by licensing boards. You can get continuing education credits too! Ready to start learning? Email and ask for an access code. Once you have your access code, log in and let the learning begin!
Learn more on our provider site.
The Georgia Health Information Network
Improve the quality and coordination of patient care. The Georgia Health Information Network (GaHIN) helps providers close the information gap to improve the quality of patient care across the state. Visit GaHIN to learn more.