Need help arranging transportation for doctor visits and other qualifying medical services?
Call MTM toll free at 1-888-828-1081 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
How to set up your ride
If you need a ride to and from your medical appointments for routine visits, call MTM toll free at 1-888-828-1081. Please call at least five business days before your appointment. You can set up routine trips Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and urgent trips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What you’ll need
Please have this information ready when you call:
- Your name and number
- Your home address and phone number
- Your doctor’s name, address and phone number
- The date and time of your appointment
- Any special needs, including if you need someone to ride with you
For more information, visit MTM Member Portal. Enter your ZIP code to find information about the District of Columbia non-emergency transportation (NET) program.
What to do once your ride is set up
On the day of your appointment:
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. Call MTM at 1-888-828-1081 if you’ve waited more than 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you scheduled a return ride home, your driver should pick you up less than 15 minutes after your visit is over. Call MTM at 1-888-828-1081 if your driver is late or does not pick you up.
- If your visit is over and you did not schedule a return ride, call MTM at 1-888-828-1081. The driver should arrive in less than one hour. Call MTM back if you have waited longer.
MTM will work with you to find the right transportation for you and may consult your health care provider.
How to cancel or reschedule your ride
Call MTM as soon as possible at 1-888-828-1081 to cancel your trip or make any changes.
How to file a complaint about MTM’s services
Call MTM’s We Care Line at 1-866-436-0457. They will follow up on all complaints. You can also make suggestions about how they can serve you better.