Have questions or need help?
We can help you with the following:
- Understanding your benefits.
- Finding or changing your PCP.
- Getting your ID card.
- Enrollee handbooks.
- Getting verbal translations or interpreter services at no cost.
Save time and chat with a live representative.
Enrollee services are standing by to help answer your questions via live chat. Log in to your online account and select the chat bubble in the lower right corner to start a conversation.Log in
Call Enrollee Services toll-free at 800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Getting Care 24/7
Call our Nurse HelpLine for fast, free medical advice from a nurse day or night, even on holidays, in more than 170 languages. Dial 800-600-4441 (TTY 711).
Need help with enrollment or renewal?
Call a retention specialist toll-free at 877-269-5707 (TTY 711), or call DC Health Link Customer Service at 855-532-5465 (TTY 711).
Visit us in person
If you have questions about Medicaid, enrollment, or just our plans in general, we welcome you to visit us at our Amerigroup DC Wellness Center open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time at 609 H Street NE, Suite 101, Washington, DC 20002. Here you will find:
- An Enrollee Retention Associate who can help answer questions and address concerns about health plan benefits and services.
- In-person case management and care coordination services for enrollees.
- Medicaid 101 sessions that will provide updates on health plan benefits and services.
- Fun events like healthy cooking demonstrations, Wellness Wednesdays, Fitness Fridays, evening programs, and more.
For more information, please email us at DCenrollees@amerigroup.com.